FINNISH LAGOTTO-CLUB DEMANDS
that dogs used in breeding are examined for
- The both parents must have the official eye-examination, and the eyes must be healthy
- The both parents must have the hips examination. For breeding is acceptal results A-D.
- If you are breeding with C or D hips, the other parent must have hips A or B.
- Hips E are not acceptal.
AND WHAT ELSE !!
- Dogs used in breeding must be healthy and good-natured
- The female must be over 18 months and under 8 years, when served.
- The both parents must have result from the shows, either "excellent" or two times "very good" from two different judges.
- The official knee examination is recommended
- The official elbow examination is recommended
- The inbreeding percent is recommended below 4 %.
HERE YOU CAN FIND
Unspeakable it's entirely evident, that
Here you can find some information about
- Our puppies are registered and ID-marked
- They receive particularly extensive instruction of care, feeding, coat care, breed information, the common treatment of a puppy, teaching, training and other necessary things.
- The puppy gets a "puppy-packing", consisting some food they are used to, familiar coverlet, a toy and some other small things.
- The new owners get also the first-year membership in the Lagotto-club
- And certainly not forgeting the suppot, aid and advices
- To my puppies I wish to have good, active homes, where they are cared and loved
- From the new owners I hope furthermore intense co-operation and communication, and the verve to the different interests