VUOLASVIRTA - PRIZE
For developing the dog breeding and for honouring the profits of the late skilled kynolog,
DI Lauri Vuolasvirta,
has been founded the VUOLASVIRTA - PRIZE. It is the most highest distinction that the Finnish Kennelclub can give
to the deserving breeders.
The prize is given to the breeder, in a very important event.
In the year 1999, when I got my Vuolasvirta-prize, it was given at the Winner Show, in Helsinki.
The Vuolasvirta -prize, what I got now, is the number 429.
At the same time it is the first one, which has been admitted to polski owczarek nizinny's.
In the year 1985 I have got the prize for german shephers and then it was number. 121
When I got my prize for PON's, I was the only one, who had it for two breeds.
BASIS FOR ADDMISSION
- The breeder must be a Finnish citizen, a member of Finnish Kennelclub, and a member of the breed-organization.
- The breeder must have a kennel name, and her/his activity in the kennel work must be according the
basic instructions of the dog owners, it must be blameless and exemplary.
- The breeder can have the prize for different breeds, but not at the same parents of the different
transformer of the same breed.
- The profits of the breeder are determined , on ground of the amount of the dogs she has been breeding and
the performance test and show results, the dogs have reached . The regulation associated of the results
are in the scoring table here under.
- The required score is the number of puppies of the 10 successive litters.
E.g if there are, in 10 litters, 51 puppies in all, the score is 51. The attained scores must be devided at least for 10
- The litters must be at the same breed.
- The litters must definitely be successive. The day of birth settles the matter. The calculation is not made
over 10 years long period, so the litters must be born inside 10 years.
- At least 10 % of the score must be reached of the dogs, whos either parent , the father or the mother, is the own
foster of the breeder.So they must be her/his own fosters on the second generation.
- For one dog is aproved only one score of the performance test and one of the show results, the highest of both of them.
- For the prize are observed only the score, that are reached in Finland. Also if the foreign owner has been in
- NORDISC CH 6
- INT CH 5
- Winnner 4
- FIN CH 4
- CACIB 3
- CAC 2
- OBEDIENCE CLASS II, first price 4
- OBEDIENCE CLASS III, first price 6